There is a saying “The paranoid survive the best in war”. And without a doubt I take web security seriously.
Ivpn.net/ has 2 great advantages over any other VPN systems I have seen and tried: 1) multi hop and 2) Firewall.
As stated: “When connecting to a normal singlehop VPN service your Internet traffic is routed through a single VPN server. With a multihop VPN service it is routed through 2 or more VPN servers in different jurisdictions. This technology has been carefully incorporated into the IVPN network using the same 256 bit OpenVPN encryption as the singlehop VPN servers.” More
Then for most of my searches I use px7.com (which is in fact megaproxy.com).
It offers you a dedicated single view/single connection with lots of possible tweaks:
- Unique, clientless on-demand technology. No browser plug-ins or client software required
- Accelerated 128-bit SSL stream encryption & web content download compression
- Comprehensive set of user-customizable Internet privacy & web security options
- Secure & private access customer portal website
- Online Internet Cookie Management and remote cookie storage and More
In addition – when using this: You may wish to use https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere and “
And tweak the really first rate Spyshelter:
I custom rules to control my computer from being managed by malware. More
Naturally web security is a never ending matter and the best form of security is to not use the web for private information sharing. So: what I present above is NOT an assurance of total privacy. It is only the start of maybe 20 more things needed to be “safer”.
The IT Security tips presented here are subject to the Terms and Disclaimer found on these pages.